Sunday, September 26, 2010

The 2nd vocaloid


The 2nd vocaloid installment in the Character Vocal Series was a set of twins -- or mirror reflections -- known as Kagamine Rin and Len (鏡音リン, 鏡音レン). Both of their voices were provided by Asami Shimoda, another voice actress -- reason for this being, that several artists feared for their voices becoming a commodity. Despite this, vocaloid voices actually differ a lot from their originals, considering that both the male and female versions of this installment come from the same source. Len and Rin, along with Miku, make an appearance in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. The twins have several famous songs and videos, such as the story arc of the “Gemini” and the “Gomi Bako”, where Len gets deleted.

At first, CFM projected a Vocaloid with low-teen girl's voice following Miku Hatsune, but there was a demand for a boy's, so CFM adopted a voice actress who can produce both sounds. The developer says that their family name was from the developing code combining Kagami (鏡, mirror) and Ne (音, sound), i.e., they are the mirror reflections meaning Rin "right" and Len "left."
 both provided by the seiyū Asami Shimoda (下田 麻美 Shimoda Asami).

I Like You, I Love You - Kagamine Rin - す..す..すき大すき
....She said i love you, and I yelled at my computer "I love you too Rin!"....am I normal? no. am i an otaku

This is beautifully drawn. Return to Zero is one of my favorite songs.
in clear form
Len is the ONLY person who can pull off rapping in my mind! this song and lyrics are so cute!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment